70-HOUR OIL AND GAS TRAIN-THE-TRAINER
70-HOUR OIL AND GAS
SAFETY AND HEALTH
If you are currently an oil and gas safety trainer or are planning on becoming one, you are likely already great at helping others and are passionate about helping them learn their responsibilities. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
- Stay current on the standards and regulations applicable to the oil and gas industry.
Individuals who are responsible for conducting safety training within the oil and gas industry can conduct training all they want, but that does not mean the training will be effective. When you require all safety trainers within your organization to take this program, you will be able to:
- Ensure management's safety standards are effectively communicated to all oil and gas employees.
- Educate trainers about how to influence positive action.
- Empower employees to work in a safe manner in order to reach organizational goals.
Because trainers are the bridge between management and employees, it is vital they have the tools and knowledge to be effective.
This "Train-the-Trainer"' program is designed to help individuals and employers in the oil and gas industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the oil and gas field.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.