192-HOUR CONSTRUCTION SAFETY
192-HOUR CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND
HEALTH PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The construction industry continues to experience a large number of injuries and fatalities every year and the need for safety professionals has never been greater. Identifying and controlling construction hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the construction industry are essential skills to the success of organizations.
This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in the construction industry, or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Learn the essential safety concepts associated with the construction industry.
- Increase your credibility and competitive edge over other construction professionals.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 19.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you are applying for the Associate Safety & Health Manager (ASHM) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- Equip your safety leadership with the skills they need for the construction industry.
- Develop safety measures tailored to the construction industry.
- Remain compliant with the Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
- Effectively manage safety within your organization and make smart decisions.
- Instill the commitment needed to make safety a priority in your organization.
- Communicate your support for safety.
- Decrease the long-term costs of doing business.
- Protect your company against liabilities.
- Use safety to differentiate and rise above your competitors.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.