36-HOUR OSH TRAINER PROGRAM (TRAIN-THE-TRAINER)
36-HOUR OSH TRAINER PROGRAM
This "Train-the-Trainer" program is designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training for their employer. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important safety and health concepts every trainer needs to know.
The student's presentation skills should be evaluated locally by a training manager, competent person, or the student's employer.
If you are currently a safety trainer or are planning on becoming one, you are likely already great at helping others and are passionate about helping them learn their responsibilities. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
Individuals who are responsible for conducting training within an organization can conduct training all they want, but that does not mean the training will be effective. When you require all safety trainers within your organization to take this program, you will be able to:
- Ensure management's safety standards are effectively communicated to all employees.
- Educate trainers about how to influence positive action.
- Empower employees to work in a safe manner in order to reach organizational goals.
Because trainers are the bridge between management and employees, it is vital they have the tools and knowledge to be effective.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.