132-hour OSH Professional
This program is the best value for ambitious students and employers who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program provides the benefits you need to succeed. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you are applying for the Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- Remain compliant with the Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
- Effectively manage safety within your organization and make smart decisions.
- Instill the commitment needed to make safety a priority in your organization.
- Communicate your support for safety.
- Decrease the long-term costs of doing business.
- Protect your company against liabilities.
- Use safety to differentiate and rise above your competitors.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.