ISO 9001:2015 LAC
ISCA CERTIFIED ISO 9001: 2015 LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
EIOSH Private Limited is approved training of ISCA International Society of Certified Auditors in Pakistan to offer ISCA Certified QMS Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor (Quality Management Systems) Training Course .
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The course has been developed as per ISCA requirements to nurture skills and knowledge in the individuals for planning, conducting, and concluding a first, second or third party auditing for Management systems based on ISO 9001:2015. The course has been designed in line with the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO17021 for auditing Management systems
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. The seven learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all of these areas in order to complete the course successfully. The objectives are as follows:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of the audit.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct and audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrating ability to: plan and prepare effectively
- gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking
- Analyze and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity reports.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Quality conformity in an organization
- Members of an Quality team
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
- Experts wanting to prepare for an Quality audit function
- Safety Managers, Safety Officers, Quality Engineers etc
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid-morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- The output of the exercise are a part of the formal continuous assessment and will therefore be marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course. All sessions are interactive and delegate participation is encouraged.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All course presenters will have experience of QMS design and implementation, and have some experience of QMS certification and assessment.
- A live audit in a host organization (or an audit role play) will take place on day 4 so as the delegates may demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
EXPECTED PRIOR KNOWLEDGE
Students are expected
to have the following prior knowledge:
(a) Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000.
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
(b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing an CQI & IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
WHY EIOSH PRIVATE LIMITED PAKISTAN
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainer’s blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.
5 Consecutive days start time 09:00 to 18:00
There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)