ISO 45001 LAC
SO 45001:2018 LEAD AUDITOR (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The course has been developed as per ISCA requirements to nurture skills and knowledge in the individuals for planning, conducting, and concluding a first, second or third party auditing for Management systems based on ISO 45001:2015. The course has been designed in line with the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO17021 for auditing Management systems.
The eight learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all those areas in order to complete the course successfully, the eight learning objectives are as follows
- Understand the scope and fields of application of the OH&S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed.
- Understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH&S requirements.
- Identify the requirements of the OH&S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
- Explain the differences between the OH&S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits.
- Explain the rationale supporting the implementation of OH&S management systems or the integration of OH&S requirements into existing management systems.
- Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
Collect and analyze evidence, exercising objectivity, and make and communicate decisions of the significance of observations made
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Management Representatives, OHSMS/Safety Consultants.
- ISO / TQM consultants, Health and Safety consultants
- Fire & Safety officers.
- Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification
- Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development.
- Course Program
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid-morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- The output of the exercise is a part of the formal continuous assessment and will therefore be marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course. All sessions are interactive and delegate participation is encouraged.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All course presenters will have experience of H&S design and implementation, and have some experience of H&S certification and assessment.
- A live audit in a host organization (or an audit role play) will take place on day 5 so as the delegates may demonstrate the skills learned and developed during the course
EXPECTED PRIOR KNOWLEDGE
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Knowledge of the following Occupational health and safety management principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The purpose and benefits of an occupational health and safety management system.
- A basic knowledge of occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislations and requirements.
- Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in OHSMS ISO 45001:2018
b) Knowledge of the requirements of OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 which may be gained by completing CQI & IRCA certified OH&S management foundation training course or equivalent.
WHY EIOSH Private limited
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainer’s blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.
5 Consecutive days start time 09:00 to 18:00
There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)