ISO 22000 FSMS LAC
ISO 22000:2005 (FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
ISO 22000:2018 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system and can be certified to. It maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain.
Learning objectives describe in outline what students will know and be able to do by the end of the course. On completion, successful students will have the knowledge and skills to:
Describe the purpose
of a Food Safety Management System, of Food Safety Management Systems
standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a Food Safety Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate).
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a Food Safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021where appropriate)
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- The outputs of the exercise are a part of the formal continuous assessment and will therefore be marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course. All sessions are interactive and delegate participation is encouraged.
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All our course presenters are highly qualified and experienced in Food Safety Management System Design, implementation, and have good experiences of FSMS Certification Assessment and Trainings.
- Delivery will include Presentations by lectures, Practical workshops, Role plays, Mock Audits etc., leaded by highly experienced and Qualified Tutors.
- A mock audit Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course.
EXPECTED PRIOR KNOWLEDGE
Before starting this
course, you must inform students that they are expected to have the following
a) Knowledge of the following Food Safety Management Principles and Concepts:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes such as BRC, GLOBALGAP, FSSC and/or other schemes which include management system components.
- Relevant key food safety legislation (this may be specific to students’ food industry context and location).
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the student operates.
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent, which may be gained by completing ISCA certified FSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent
WHY EIOSH PRIVATE LIMITED
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainer’s blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.
5 Consecutive days start time 09:00 to 18:00
There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)