IOSH Managing Safely
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s leading professional body for people responsible for safety and health in the workplace. The Institution is an independent, not-for-profit organization, originally called the Institution of Industrial Safety Officers when formed in 1953.Prior to this it was division from 1945. It has over 43,000 members, including thousands of Chartered Safety and Health Practitioners. While principally a UK-based organization, the Institution also has an expanding international membership, with members in over 100 other countries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
EIOSH Private Limited is one of approved centre in Pakistan for IOSH Managing Training. This qualification is aimed at supervisors and team leaders who are interested in learning more about health and safety and who have not received any official health & safety training previously. The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include:
- Staff with supervisory responsibilities.
- Team leaders
- People who wish to have an introduction to other NEBOSH qualifications.
- People who want a good foundation in health and safety who have some work experience, ensuring that they can put their learning into context.
- Introduction in Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
- When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate
A good standard of written English
Provides the perfect introduction to other International Safety Certifications like British Safety Certificates, NEBOSH IGC, OSHA General Industry / Construction Industry Courses. Team leaders and staff with supervisory responsibilities would benefit from this course.