- Engineering Knowledge: Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex problems.
- Problem Analysis: Ability to identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of Solutions: Ability to design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems, components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Investigation: Ability to investigate problems in a methodical way including literature survey, design and conduct of experiments, analysis and interpretation of experimental data, and synthesis of information to derive valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Ability to create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modeling, to complex activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Ability to apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional practice and solution to complex problems.
- Environment and Sustainability: Ability to understand the impact of professional solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Ability to apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Ability to work effectively, as an individual or in a team, on multifaceted and /or multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively, orally as well as in writing, on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management: Ability to demonstrate management skills and apply principles to one’s own work, as a member and/or leader in a team, to manage projects in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Lifelong Learning: Ability to recognize the importance of, and pursue lifelong learning in the broader context of innovation and technological developments.
At EIOSH Private Limited, we are confident that our professional dedication, user-friendly platform and commitment to delivering quality training sets us apart from our competitors. Our team is experts in their field and our specially curated courses are designed to make learning online as flexible and efficient as possible.
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited Certification
- Meets UK & EU Standards
- Developed by Qualified Professionals
- Engaging Audio Visual Training
- Instant Course Access
- Study Wherever, Whenever
- Instant Digital Certificate
- Premium Support: Live Chat, Email, Telephone