IRCA Approved ISO 9001:2008 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course
Description This training course has been developed in line with IRCA requirements IRCA/2245. Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, …
This training course has been developed in line with IRCA requirements IRCA/2245.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a quality management system auditor or as a quality function personnel.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 2 hour written examination will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion. Based on IRCA policy, this course satisfies the training requirement for certification as an IRCA registered QMS Lead Auditor/Auditor.
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a QMS
- All QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
Duration – 5 Days (40 hours including a 2 hour examination)
- Describe the purpose of a QMS and explain the 8 quality management principles
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 & 19011
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 requirements.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting ISO 9001.
Students are expected to have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 before they start this course.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
- General introduction, certification and accreditation
- Quality and management system
- ISO 9000 series
- ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Audit planning
- Document review
- Process auditing
- Audit skills
- Writing NC reports
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow up
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the Pakistan , Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
Please contact us for a quotation
No Reviews found for this course.