HABC Level 4 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
Qualification Overview: The Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace is a qualification aimed at Supervisors and …
The Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace is a qualification aimed at Supervisors and Managers with a direct responsibility for health and safety management. The qualification is intended for learners already working in the capacity of supervisor or manager and those who are preparing to start work at this level.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that supervisors and managers have legal and moral obligations to ensure health and safety within a business and that this includes obligations to employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety Executive as being important to developing safe working procedures in the workplace.
This qualification is assessed in two parts.
Unit 1: Health and Safety in the Workplace:
1. Understand the duties and responsibilities of employers, employees and others in relation to health and safety at work
2. Understand the process by which health and safety is managed in an organisation
3. Understand procedures for developing and implementing risk assessment
4. Understand procedures for developing and implementing safe systems of work
5. Know how to review health and safety across an organisation
No Reviews found for this course.