30 Hours Construction Safety
Introduction to the Course The OSHA 30-Hour Construction is an OSHA-Authorized course featuring the required steps for completing OSHA Outreach …
Introduction to the Course
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction is an OSHA-Authorized course featuring the required steps for completing OSHA Outreach training. It is designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. This training covers everything from Electrical Hazard Safety to Fall Protection. The program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
Who should attend this Course
This OSHA 30 Construction course will benefit all workers and management at a construction office or work site. This 30-Hour course is intended for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Job Supervisors
- All Personnel Responsible for Construction-related Projects
Duration – 30 hours
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Record keeping
- Module 3A: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 3B: General Safety and Health Provisions
- Module 4: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 5: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 6: Process Safety Management: (PSM)
- Module 7: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 8: Fire Protection
- Module 9: Materials Handling and Storage
- Module 10: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 11: Welding and Cutting
- Module 12: Focus Four – Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Focus Four – Struck-By and Caught in Between Hazards
- Module 14: Focus Four – Fall Protection
- Module 15: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 16: Motor Vehicles
- Module 17: Excavations
- Module 18: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 19: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 20: Confined Spaces
- Module 21: Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Use of Explosives in the Workplace
- Module 23: Scaffolds
Multiple choice Exam
A temporary printable certificate will be made available immediately upon successful completion of course Original certificate will be offered from OSHAcademy USA.
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the Pakistan , Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain.
Please contact us for a quotation
No Reviews found for this course.